MAINTAIN A POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE TO ACHIEVE WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE!
Your goal in life should be to feel good. And having a positive mental attitude (PMA) is the only way to meet this goal. Napoleon Hill stated that “The only thing that you have control over is your mind.”
So if you want to change the circumstances of your life you need not worry about what’s going on in the world or what other people are doing. The only thing that you need to worry about is tending to your own mind and thoughts. If you feel that you are in a dead end job or would like to do something different with your life. You should plan exactly how you would like to succeed. Set a goal. Decide what you would like to do or the position or title that you wou Give your wants and desires a time limit for example two years, five years etc.
Paint a picture of what you desire in your mind and hold that thought there for as long as you can. Visualize it often and your life in regards to that particularly experience will change.
Training yourself to have a positive mental attitude is not as hard as you think. We all know right from wrong and you can tell by the way your words or your actions makes you feel. We are all meant to be successful and to receive all that we want and desire and thinking negatively will hold you back from obtaining what you want. The way you’ve been thinking is a reflection of everything that you have attracted into your life thus far.
Remember your thoughts are the only thing that you can control, and by practicing a positive mental attitude is the first step in changing your life for the better.
Some ways to maintaining a positive mental attitude is
1. Making yourself friendly and approachable – If own your business or if you are an employee of a business. You must make your self friendly and approachable to your clients or coworkers if you expect the same in return. You are where you are because of your personality and your attitude and how well you relate to others.
2. Helping other people – In life you have to help other people in order to succeed. In business you can help people in several ways, if you are in sales, you are helping by selling a product or providing a service. Or you can help someone by simply providing good information.
3. Appreciation – Express your appreciation for where you are in life right now, even if feel like you still have a long way to go. Just the feeling of appreciation will allow the Universe to move you towards the goals that you are trying to reach.
4. Compliments – Everyone loves to be complimented. Don’t concentrate on a person faults. Find something that they are doing well and compliment them and they will in return find something that they appreciate about you.
5. Change your negative attitude – If you find yourself becoming angry about something, focus on something that you love such as your wants or desires, your family pet or reaching or maintaining your goals. Give yourself time to change your negative attitude to one that is more positive.
6. Beliefs – In order to succeed you must believe that you can do anything that you put your mind too. Set your goals and maintain a positive attitude and you will be successful at whatever it is that you desire.
Remember life is what you make it and we are all learning new things everyday. Learn from every lesson, the good and the bad and strive to make your life better. When you think good thoughts, you will attract good things into your life and maintaining a positive mental attitude will help you to stay on your path to achieving all that you want and desire.
Sending Love and Happiness,